Helping Companies Keep Their Employees and Families Healthy
What is the Corporate Skin Surveillance Program?
The Skin Surveillance Program (SSP) is a comprehensive plan designed for corporations of all sizes to offer their employees and their immediate family members effective screening services for all forms of skin cancer, including melanoma.
Our program can be catered to meet the individual needs of businesses. We can conduct screenings on-site with our specialized melanographer or at one of our state-of-the-art screening centers.
How can skin cancer affect your business?
- Studies have shown that approximately $7.5 billion is lost in productivity each year due to cancer
- Skin cancer incidence rates have increased over the years, and continue to do so. With almost five million people in the United States treated for all skin cancers combined, the chances of employees and/or their families being diagnosed with some form skin cancer is high
- Medical treatment for skin cancer creates substantial health care costs for the employees, their families and their employers, exceeding $8.1 billion annually
Your company is nothing without its employees. Keep them safe with the Skin Surveillance Program.
By providing employees SSP’s early detection services, long-term costs for employee healthcare and lost revenue may be avoided. In addition, by giving these services as part of the company’s policy, it shows that you care for their overall health and well-being, potentially leading to more productive workers.
What does the Corporate SSP Include?
For each employee and their immediate family members, our comprehensive Skin Surveillance Program includes participation in the SSP process as well as a Skin Wellness Program with the following benefits:
- On-site screenings for employees for convenience
- Up to 40 percent discount for employees and their family members at one of MoleSafe’s state-of-the-art locations
- For every initial screen performed through 12/31/17, MoleSafe will donate $10 to The Skin Cancer Foundation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.